New research published in the Journal of Consumer Marketing Research finds that scarcity actually decreases consumers’ tendency to use price to judge a product’s quality.
- Study shows cactus pear as drought-tolerant crop for sustainable fuel and food
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic
- Comet Catalina suggests comets delivered carbon to rocky planets
- How does your brain process emotions? Answer could help address loneliness epidemic
- Small volcanic lakes tapping giant underground reservoirs