Researchers proposed a concept for designing small-molecule HTL materials with supramolecular interactions and inverse diffusion properties. As a result, the planar p-i-n pero-SCs based on this HTL could not only realize a high PCE without dopant and improve moisture stability but also demonstrate suitability for the blade-coated technology. They believe that this HTL design concept will pave the way for new interface layer materials of perovskite-based optoelectronic devices.
- SwRI scientist captures evidence of dynamic seasonal activity on a Martian sand dune
- Scientists begin building highly accurate digital twin of our planet
- Semaglutide paired with intensive behavioral therapy showed triple weight loss vs placebo
- Using a multipronged approach to investigate the diet of ancient dogs
- Researchers find new way to diagnose potential for Alzheimer’s disease method less invasive, costly