Cappuccino, latte or short black, coffee is one of the most commonly consumed drinks in the world. But whether it’s good or bad for your health can be clarified by genetics, as a world-first study from the University of South Australia’s Australian Centre for Precision Health shows that excess coffee consumption can cause poor health.
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic
- Comet Catalina suggests comets delivered carbon to rocky planets
- How does your brain process emotions? Answer could help address loneliness epidemic
- Small volcanic lakes tapping giant underground reservoirs
- Blind trust in social media cements conspiracy beliefs