Yang and colleagues examined archaeological evidence and showed the flexibility of early hominins to ecosystem changes 1.1-1.0 million years ago. The view presented in the paper sharply contrasts with traditional arguments that stone tool technologies of China are homogeneous and continuous between 1.6 to 1.0 million years ago.
- Insights into climate change during origin of dinosaurs
- Researchers find the worst reason to give a gift
- How to strengthen New Zealand’s proposed cannabis legalization and control bill
- Parasite infestations revealed by tiny chicken backpacks
- Racial disparities in COVID-19 are clear; better data, more targeted action needed