Yang and colleagues examined archaeological evidence and showed the flexibility of early hominins to ecosystem changes 1.1-1.0 million years ago. The view presented in the paper sharply contrasts with traditional arguments that stone tool technologies of China are homogeneous and continuous between 1.6 to 1.0 million years ago.
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read