The fluctuations of gut microbial communities follow ecological principles developed for animals and financial markets, which may help to predict disease biomarkers and effects of unhealthy diets.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover