The team of Ana Domingos, principal investigator at the Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência (IGC) and Associate Professor of the University of Oxford, together with Gonçalo Bernardes, principal investigator at the Instituto de Medicina Molecular (IMM) and Reader at the University Cambridge, have modified amphetamine so that does not enter the brain while avoiding its known side effects.
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory
- Theft law needs reform to reduce the risk of judgements which lack ‘common sense’
- Is what I see, what I imagine? Study finds neural overlap between vision and imagination