In a new PNAS paper, FSU researchers call into question the role water wires play in the cellular process, explaining how scientists have vastly underestimated the role they play in the cellular membrane channel.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds