In a new PNAS paper, FSU researchers call into question the role water wires play in the cellular process, explaining how scientists have vastly underestimated the role they play in the cellular membrane channel.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers