The long-term effects of climate change suggests that the butterfly effect is at work on butterflies in the alpine regions of North America, according to a new study by University of Alberta scientists — and the predictions don’t bode well.
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes
- Bioinspired materials from dandelions
- The battle against hard-to-treat fungal infections
- Presence and prevalence of salivary gland ectasia and oral disease in COVID-19 survivors
- New, highly precise ‘clock’ can measure biological age