The Comprehensive Primary Care initiative was launched in 2012 by the CMS Innovation Center as a four-year multi-payer initiative designed to strengthen primary care. This study examines shifts in staffing patterns, from 2012 to 2016, at 461 primary care practices participating in the CPC transformation initiative with those at 358 non-CPC practices.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski