A new machine learning tool can calculate the energy required to make — or break — simple molecules with higher accuracy than conventional methods. Extensions to more complicated molecules may help reveal the inner workings of the chemical reactions that nourish the global ecosystem.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers