In the third week of March 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic escalated, large hospitals in the Northeast experienced a 26 percent decline in average per-facility revenues based on estimated in-network amounts as compared to the same period in 2019. Nationally, the decrease in revenue for large hospitals was 16 percent. These are among the findings of FAIR Health’s second COVID-19 study.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski