The measurement of a strontium ion lasts barely a millionth of a second but the researchers have managed to make a ‘film’ of the process by reconstructing the quantum state of the system at different moments. The results confirm one of the most subtle predictions in quantum physics.
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read
- Sensing robot healthcare helpers being developed at SFU