Early life experiences of zebra finches have a big effect on the construction of their first homes, according to a new study by researchers at the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Science and the University of St. Andrews’ School of Biology.
- Study shows how our brains remain active during familiar, repetitive tasks
- Predation by Caspian terns on young steelhead means fewer return as adults
- Transparent, reflective objects now within grasp of robots
- Space to grow, or grow in space — how vertical farms could be ready to take-off
- Molecularly thin interface between polymers — for efficient CO2 capture membrane