Consumers tend to make judgments of a seller’s sociability, competence, and credibility based on facial attractiveness. Interestingly, the “premium” works at both ends of the spectrum in that attractive and unattractive sellers do better than people with ordinary faces.
- Researchers find frustration is an additional factor of addiction
- Repurposed arthritis drug did not significantly improve severe COVID-19 pneumonia
- Future of immunotherapy could be ‘off-the-shelf’ treatments
- The enemy within: Understanding the mechanisms of r-chop resistance in b-cell lymphoma
- School-based dental program reduces cavities by more than 50%