The rainforest fjords of Southeastern Alaska harbor one of the highest concentrations of lichen diversity found anywhere on Earth, according to a new study spearheaded by University of Alberta scientists.
- New shape-changing 4D materials hold promise for morphodynamic tissue engineering
- UM scientists achieve breakthrough in culturing corals and sea anemones cells
- New discoveries on the containment of COVID-19 finds travel bans are of limited value
- Baby mice have a skill that humans want – and this microchip might help us learn it
- Fantastic voyage: Nanobodies could help CRISPR turn genes on and off