Researchers from USC and IFOM Cancer Institute found a fasting-mimicking diet could be more effective at treating some types of cancer when combined with vitamin C.In studies on mice, researchers found that the combination delayed tumor progression in multiple mouse models of colorectal cancer; in some mice, it caused disease regression. The results were published in the journal Nature Communications.
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity