Yvan Buggy and his co-workers at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland, have developed a mathematical model of the flow of ultra-cold lsuperfluids, showing how they deform when they encounter impurities. This work is now published in EPJ D.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover