These new drugs are capable of blocking the growth of hepatic and renal cysts in experimental models of polycystic hepatorenal disease. After receiveing the FIPSE national award for Innovation, the drugs were patented and licensed to a pharmaceutical company in the Basque Country for the purpose of furthering their clinical study.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover