Supply chains collapse, companies are facing bankruptcy, and mass unemployment ensues. Covid-19 has triggered a global financial crisis and is forcing states to develop rescue packages on a scale not seen before. In addition, the crisis has called into question the US dollar’s hegemony and could redefine the global monetary system. A team of researchers from the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS) has developed four scenarios that show how political decisions will shape the post-Corona world.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students