Even before the coronavirus pandemic wreaked havoc with the nation’s food supply and economy, one in seven adults between the ages of 50 and 80 already had trouble getting enough food because of cost or other issues, a new poll finds.
- Injections are two-and-a-half times safer when nurses use revamped guidelines
- Cell ‘membrane on a chip’ could speed up screening of drug candidates for COVID-19
- Asthma does not seem to increase the severity of COVID-19
- Flashes bright when squeezed tight: How single-celled organisms light up the oceans
- Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low income