This study aimed to examine the effects of functional foods, omega-3 fatty acids and flavonoid-rich diets in patients with a high risk of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) with reference to Heart Failure (HF).
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement