With a discovery that could rewrite the immunology textbooks, an international group of scientists, including the teams of Bart Lambrecht, Martin Guilliams, Hamida Hammad, and Charlotte Scott (all from the VIB-UGent Center for Inflammation Research) identified a new type of antigen-presenting immune cell.
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory
- Theft law needs reform to reduce the risk of judgements which lack ‘common sense’
- Is what I see, what I imagine? Study finds neural overlap between vision and imagination