In recent years, giant viruses have been unearthed in several of the world’s most mysterious locations, from the thawing permafrost of Siberia to locations unknown beneath the Antarctic ice. But don’t worry, ‘The Thing’ is still a work of science fiction. For now.
- A gene provides both protection and destruction
- Study finds digital treatment for osteoarthritis is superior to traditional routine care
- Research shows how single celled algae rotate as they swim towards the light
- Reducing salt in Parmigiano Reggiano cheese might not negatively affect its flavor
- The GovLab at NYU Tandon releases report on the impact of online communities