The loss of the sense of smell and taste are early indicators of possible COVID-19 infection along with symptoms of respiratory distress. These prognostic markers might assist in determining use of antiviral treatments currently being used and tested on COVID-19 patients.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds