The loss of the sense of smell and taste are early indicators of possible COVID-19 infection along with symptoms of respiratory distress. These prognostic markers might assist in determining use of antiviral treatments currently being used and tested on COVID-19 patients.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers