The geologic record is exactly that: a record. The strata of rock tell scientists about past environments, much like pages in an encyclopedia. Except this reference book has more pages missing than it has remaining. So geologists are tasked not only with understanding what is there, but also with figuring out what’s not, and where it went.
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms
- Social distancing and COVID-19: A law of diminishing returns