The UK government made key failings in their strategic preparations and emergency response to coronavirus and this, in turn, undermined the NHS’s ability to cope with the crisis.These are the findings recently published in a research paper for the Journal of Risk Research by academics from Cass Business School, Glasgow Caledonian University, Vlerick Business School, and Nottingham University Business School.
- Study shows how our brains remain active during familiar, repetitive tasks
- Predation by Caspian terns on young steelhead means fewer return as adults
- Transparent, reflective objects now within grasp of robots
- Space to grow, or grow in space — how vertical farms could be ready to take-off
- Molecularly thin interface between polymers — for efficient CO2 capture membrane