Health care workers carry a significant burden of coronavirus infections worldwide, but a new evidence review shows the rate can be lowered with the use of personal protective equipment combined with proper training in infection control.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death