Day services–programs designed to provide stimulation in a safe environment during the day for adults with physical and mental impairments — may help improve the cognitive function of adults with Alzheimer’s disease, according to a study published in Psychogeriatrics.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles