A unique COVID-19 genetic vaccine program is underway with Mass. Eye and Ear and Mass General Hospital, member hospitals of Mass General Brigham. The AAVCOVID vaccine program is the only gene-based vaccine approach for COVID-19 that uses adeno-associated virus (AAV), a harmless viral vector, as a delivery vehicle for inducing an immune response.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles