Despite the seemingly pervasive opinion that millennial physicians are more prone to burnout and a lack of empathy compared to older generations, a new study of 588 millennial and Generation X residents and fellows by researchers at Northwestern Medicine and Cleveland Clinic found that no such generational gap exists.
- Study suggests coffee temporarily counteracts effect of sleep loss on cognitive function
- Sloan Kettering Institute scientists solve a 100-year-old mystery about cancer
- Study says friends are most valued in cultures where they may be needed most
- Astronomers discover first cloudless, Jupiter-like planet
- Creating a safe CAR T-Cell therapy to fight solid tumors in children