If warming continues unabated in the Midwest, in 50 years we can expect the best conditions for corn and soybean production to have shifted from Iowa and Illinois to Minnesota and the Dakotas, according to Penn State researchers.
- Patients of Asian and black backgrounds more likely to die from COVID, large study reveals
- Magnetic waves explain mystery of Sun’s outer layer
- CT identifies patients with high-risk nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Research shows preference for male children is declining in Bangladesh
- Microbiome Search Engine 2 helps researchers explore microbiome space