The American College of Cardiology together with other North American cardiovascular societies has issued a framework for ethically and safely reintroducing invasive cardiovascular procedures and diagnostic tests after the initial peak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The document was published today in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease
- Southern Africa’s most endangered shark just extended its range by 2,000 kilometers
- Smart algorithm cleans up images by searching for clues buried in noise
- Ocean toxin a heartbreaking threat for sea otters
- Researchers simplify the study of gene-environment interactions