The discovery of a common neural mechanism in speech and ASL errors — one that occurs in just 40 milliseconds — could improve recovery in deaf signers after a stroke.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death