What effect does extinction of species have on the evolution of surviving species? Evolutionary biologists have investigated this question by conducting a field experiment with a leaf galling fly and its predatory enemies. They found that losing its natural enemies could make it more difficult for the prey to adapt to future environments.
- Dietary adherence and the fight against obesity
- A microscopic look at aneurysm repair
- NASA’s Roman mission will probe galaxy’s core for hot Jupiters, brown dwarfs
- COVID-19 cases, deaths in US increase with higher income inequality
- RUDN University linguists conducted comprehensive study of how Russian speakers perceive Greek sound