A new statement issued today by the American Heart Association emphasizes the importance of taking a multidisciplinary approach to the management of cardiovascular disease during pregnancy and outlines heart care before, during and after pregnancy.
- Patients of Asian and black backgrounds more likely to die from COVID, large study reveals
- Magnetic waves explain mystery of Sun’s outer layer
- CT identifies patients with high-risk nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
- Research shows preference for male children is declining in Bangladesh
- Microbiome Search Engine 2 helps researchers explore microbiome space