Purdue University technology allows scientists to measure wavefront distortions induced by the specimen, either a cell or a tissue, directly from the signals generated by single molecules — tiny light sources attached to the cellular structures of interest.
- Better diet and glucose uptake in the brain lead to longer life in fruit flies
- Rapid blood test identifies COVID-19 patients at high risk of severe disease
- New study connects religiosity in US South Asians to cardiovascular disease
- USask study finds COVID isolation worsens student diets, inactivity, and alcohol intake
- Scientists offer road map to improve environmental observations in the Indian Ocean