Football-shaped microscale cages have been created using special laser technologies. Using sound waves as tweezers, living neurons can be placed inside these cages to study how nerve connections are being formed.
- Opportunities to better detect, manage and treat patients with undiagnosed atrial fibrillation
- Study finds shorter radiation regimen safe, effective for men with advanced prostate cancer
- How fast could SARS-CoV-2 be detected?
- Survey: barriers, not demographics, affect willingness to pursue veterinary care
- Reactive halogen from domestic coal burning aggravates winter air pollution