An interdisciplinary team of researchers, led by Arizona State University, has provided a framework called a ‘detectability index’ to help prioritize exoplanets to study and provide scientists with a tool to select the best targets for observation and maximize the chances of detecting life.
- New perspectives challenge the idea that saturated fats cause heart disease
- University of Cincinnati student uses zebrafish to study spinal deformities
- Reducing traps increases performance of organic photodetectors
- Novel target identified that could improve safety of therapy for pancreatic cancer
- Addressing the impact of structural racism on disparities in children with Type 1 diabetes