Native bees that boost food crops are in decline but changing fire management policies could help them. A UC Riverside study finds these native bees are better able to survive harsh climate events, like drought, in areas where naturally occurring fires are allowed to burn.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles