Despite concerns expressed by some experts, common high blood pressure drugs did not increase the risk of contracting COVID-19 — or of developing severe disease — in a study of 12,594 patients.
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis
- New clues help explain why PFAS chemicals resist remediation
- Study finds COVID-19 attack on brain, not lungs, triggers severe disease in mice
- Study identifies a nonhuman primate model that mimics severe COVID-19 similar to humans
- With a little help from their friends, older birds breed successfully