In a new study, researchers report the structure of remdesivir — an antiviral drug that has shown promise against the SARS-CoV-2 virus in lab studies and early clinical trials — bound to both a molecule of RNA and to the viral polymerase.
- Study shows racial disparities in elementary school disciplinary actions
- History of the Champagne vineyards revealed
- How heavy is dark matter? Scientists radically narrow the potential mass range for the first time
- Engineers share model for ventilating two patients with one ventilator
- Social media study reveals diabetics’ fear of disrupted insulin supplies because of Brexit