A group of researchers from University of Toronto Engineering and SickKids Hospital have developed a new way to deliver molecules that target specific genes within cells. Their platform has been shown to down-regulate critical genes in cancer cells, and could be used for other genetic diseases as well.
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs
- Strokes after TIAs have declined over time, study shows
- AI used to predict early symptoms of schizophrenia in relatives of patients
- When push comes to shove, what counts as a fight?
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease