Giant elliptical galaxies are not as likely as disk-shaped galaxies, such as our own Milky Way, to be cradles of technological civilizations, according to a recent paper by a University of Arkansas astrophysicist.
- Concordia researchers find melatonin is effective against polycystic kidney disease
- Southern Africa’s most endangered shark just extended its range by 2,000 kilometers
- Smart algorithm cleans up images by searching for clues buried in noise
- Ocean toxin a heartbreaking threat for sea otters
- Researchers simplify the study of gene-environment interactions