A new class of self-forming membrane has been developed by researchers from Newcastle University, UK. Capturing the carbon dioxide which can then be processed, the membrane dramatically reduced the demand for silver and the cost.
- Mount Sinai researchers build models using machine learning technique to enhance predictions of COVID-19 outcomes
- Eliminating microplastics in wastewater directly at the source
- Vermont’s BIPOC drivers are most likely to have a run-in with police, study shows
- Many parents say teens with anxiety, depression may benefit from peer confidants at school
- Where COVID-19 hit hardest, sudden deaths outside the hospital increased