Toyohashi University of Technology has developed a self-interference cancellation filter that is indispensable for the realization of in-band full duplex using the same frequency to transmit and receive simultaneously in wireless communications. The developed self-interference cancellation filter can estimate the distortion caused by radio and the distortion of the radio channel with high accuracy and cancel self-interference. Additionally, it can quickly reach the solution of the filter with low computational complexity.
- Culture shapes willingness to share personal data to reduce COVID-19 spread
- Getting to net zero — and even net negative — is surprisingly feasible, and affordable
- Findings may help close door on COVID-19
- Well connected through amides
- Study shows racial disparities in elementary school disciplinary actions