Certain genetic changes, termed ‘pathogenic variants,’ substantially increase risk for cardiovascular disease and cancer–the leading causes of death — but testing to identify individual carriers is not part of current clinical practice.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles