These scientists explored the tissues of coffee roots to look for signs of a ‘core microbiome,’ or for signs of microbes, such as bacteria and fungi, that form partnerships with the coffee plant.
- Predictive value of blood pressure, heart rate, and blood pressure/heart rate ratio in a Chinese subpopulation with vasovagal syncope
- Risk factors for intraoperative pressure injury in aortic surgery
- ECMO/CRRT in the treatment of critically ill SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia patients
- Regulating the ribosomal RNA production line
- New technique builds super-hard metals from nanoparticles