A team of Chinese scientists have reported the high-resolution cryo-EM structure of Remdesivir-bound RNA replicase complex from SARS-CoV-2, the infective virus of COVID-19. The research, published online in Science on May 1, 2020, was conducted by Prof. XU Huaqiang and Prof. XU Yechun from the Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Prof. ZHANG Yan from the Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Prof. ZHANG Shuyang from Peking Union Medical College and Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, and their collaborators.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death