A rapid increase in ‘virtual’ visits during the COVID-19 pandemic could transform the way physicians provide care in the United States going forward, according to a new study led by researchers from NYU Grossman School of Medicine.
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies
- A compound that slows bone loss, and a resource for developing treatments to slow aging
- Cell ‘bones’ mystery solved with supercomputers
- UMass Amherst researchers develop technique to replicate bone-remodeling processes
- Mouse study identifies novel compound that may help develop diabetes drugs