Researchers at the University of Minnesota are part of a national team in the Center for Sustainable Polymers that has found a better way to recycle a versatile plastic material, called polyurethanes, that could prevent the material from becoming waste.
- Fungi strengthen plants to fend off aphids
- Highly efficient grid-scale electricity storage at fifth of cost
- Flowery diets help predatory insects help farmers keep pests in check
- Chimpanzee friends fight together to battle rivals
- A study explores the alteration of the functional dynamics of the human brain associated with ageing